all about ME

My photo
Cebu City, Philippines
♛♕Filipino ツ proud Cebuana ® Registered Nurse ☜ IV Nurse ♘ a graduate from Cebu Doctors' University ♪♬♩Music Enthusiast ♨food lover ت dog lover ⇦⇧⇨ traveler ♧♣ dreamer ◑◇◆ believer ☆★ ambitious ™ crazy, bubbly and joker of the group 웃 true friend †Christian∞

9.11.2012

keeping the FAITH alive...


  After hearing the pastor's message last September 2, 2012, I finally realized that whatever plans I make, may it be for my own good or for everybody, HIS purpose will always prevail.

  I have always been very anxious and unsure of what the future holds for me. Ever since I saw the world's ugly truth as unfair and cruel as it can be, I started to worry. And my worries grew irresistibly-- it started to haunt me everyday. 

  Almost my entire life, I have lived with such feeling of uncertainty. Although I've kept myself busy and occupied with studies and all there is that could distract me, it keeps knocking me down. 

  Few months ago, I graduated a BSN. Last June 30-July 1 2012, I took the Nursing Licensure Exam. And I tell you, it was very nerve-wracking that I worried and cried about it until August 23, 2012 came. The day I saw my name with the list of passers. yes. 
I PASSED! thank God for an answered prayer!

  And now a month later, I thought I'm worry-free! but NO. That extreme feeling of anxiety started to flow in my blood again, attacked my vital organs and sent me a great deal of tickle down my spine that I AM NOW FACING THE REALITY. I am now a member of the all-time federation of the UNEMPLOYED!

  It is so frustrating. Every time I fill out forms with "Occupation" in it, I feel useless to have to write "N/A" or "None". It was much easier to just write "Student", at least I had something to call myself to. I had a title in the society. but now? I don't know where I belong. I often catch myself staring blankly into an open space with thoughts of  hopelessness and bitterness. but why? 

  oh! it's because I over think too much! I've been so negative in everything that I do and I taught myself that! Over and over again! 
  I'm frustrated coz' I don't have a job, when I haven't gone to job interviews yet or even tried to apply! haha! sick me! always telling myself the "what if's" and mostly the negatives! 

  but thank God for his WORD which I've read in Jeremiah 29:11 that says, For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. It's like the Lord telling me to WAKE UP! He's always with me.

  haay! man! I worry a lot, when all I gotta do is to call His name, do my thing and woahlah! He will do his own magic :) 

  for when I believe, miracles happen 
 and when I keep my faith alive, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!!  

(jobhunting) haha! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment